Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tomorrow's the day!

Well tomorrow, I'm leaving the States to begin my journey. I arrive in Belgium early on Thursday and I'll be staying there until the 17th. At that point, I'll be making the trek to Clermont-Ferrand to visit my good French friend Emilie. I'll probably stay there for 4 days and then I'll be off to Chalon, where I'll be staying with a teacher from my lycée till I find housing. I hope to find housing within 4 days, and it doesn't seem like it'll be hard to find something...there are many good deals up on paruvendu.com right now. On the 29th of September, I'll be heading up to Dijon to meet up with some of the other assistants, and on the 30th is my official orientation.

Wish me luck! And if you wanna contact me, you can email me at egoldbe1@gmail.com.

The next time I update this, I'll probably be in Belgium. So, à bientôt mes amis!!

1 comment:

Me-Ami said...

Ah! Bon Voyage! Et bon chance.