Saturday, March 8, 2008

Been awhile...

Well guys, I haven't updated in abit (again); I apologize for not updating very often. I will try to do it more often...

I received word the other day that I did not get accepted to the University of Illinois. I am a bit disappointed because now I will be a bind if Iowa does not offer me funding. At 30K per year, I cannot afford to go there without funding. Which sucks because I really want to go there!!!! Badly!!!

I also found out that one of my really good friends is moving to California. I am not happy about that at all. That means I will have to fly to go see her. Blah. I hope that she will at least be around during the summer so we can see each other before I leave for Iowa and/or she moves.

I have been in a foul mood recently....been very homesick. Apparently one of the teachers hit one of the students, and that students' parents are going to "porter plaint" (sue them). Pretty shocking, because the French arent heavily into sueing people. Although nothing about France really shocks me anymore, anything goes here.

In 27 days, I will be on vacation.
Then I come back here for a week to teach.
Then I have a Friday off and go to Avignon until Sunday night.
Then I teach until Wednesday.
Then I am off to Germany.
Then I am going home.

Wow!

No comments: