Tuesday, March 18, 2008

subject goes here.

Today, I had a really good day. I was very productive...

I was in the computer room for most of the day, getting organized and making some lesson plans I need for later this week. There is one student here who loves English and is just the sweetest girl. She passed by the room and saw that I was in here working, and actually came to chitchat a little bit with me since I was in here alone. It was really sweet of her, and I really enjoy her. I wish all of my students were that awesome!! It actually happened twice (I was in the room for hours today), and she must have spent an hour in here talking to me. It was great. I also got to chat with Judith a bit, which was nice because it's been awhile since I've gotten to talk to her.

No comments: