Wednesday, February 13, 2008

greetings from barcelona!

I am sitting here in Spain and with my good friend Cristina and some of her family.  I don´t understand a word of what they are saying, so I figured I´d take this chance to update my blog.

I arrived here on Sunday.  We spent the whole afternoon playing Bingo which was awesome.  Then on Monday, we saw all of the famous sites in Barcelona...the Segrada Familia, the Plaça Catalunya, Las Ramblas...my fav was the Segrada Familia.  Tomorrow I am going to the Picasso Museum.  Right now, we are in Barruera, a town in Northern Catalunya which is 3 hours from Barcelona visiting her family.  They are nice but I can´t understand anything they say because they speak too quickly.  I understand them better when they speak in Catalan which is kind of weird since I don´t speak it.

I am really enjoying my time here.  It is so relaxing!

I am going back to France on Friday then my friend Kim is coming to visit me next week.  I am going to Geneva to get her.  Pretty exciting...

I hope the rest of you are doing well!!

No comments: