Paris was great this weekend...except for the Parisians that is. No offense to any Parisians who may be reading this blog, but my gosh, they are such snobs up there. I am so glad to be placed in Burgundy where people are much more calm. Anyway, the GRE went about the same as before, although I studied lots more this time. I refuse to take it again. It costs too much money, and it is obviously impossible to study for. And I got a better score in Math than in the Verbal section, so that just proves that this test is inaccurate - I suck at math!
On the upside, it was great hanging out with Katrina, a friend of mine from home who is studying abroad up there. I also got to meet up with another friend from study abroad. It was great seeing them both. I also got some new shoes, two pair for 80 euro. Pas mal de tout, especially in Paris!
When I came back to Chalon, I had dinner with one of my good friends and then went to have tea with another friend. Then I talked to my mom on the phone for an hour, and went to bed. I had to be up this morning at 7, because I went the professional high school to do a presentation for some of the BTS students there. It was a two hour presentation; the first part in English and the second part in French. The first part was hard but the second part went much better, because their English was not very good. Then I had an hour break, then two classes, another hour break, and two more classes. I felt like I was in America today with the amount I worked!
I am really tired right now but I need to go to the store - my fridge is empty! I also want to go see our Christmas market in town but I don't really have the energy. I will probably save that for another day.
Is anyone reading this thing? Leave me comments!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm leaving my comment.
What are BTS students? What kind of presentation did you give?
I'm glad everything is going so well!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment